The RPYT Extension Module is one of 4 components that makes up our Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher Certification Course.
About this Module
- 4 live online hours consisting of two 1:1 live video call teaching prac. sessions, plus 7 hours of assignments & membership of a private Facebook group allowing you to interact with other RPYT Extension Module trainees and course mentors.
- This module covers the practical nature of Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga teaching, sequencing and cueing skills, yoga philosophy and its application to birth and parenthood, perinatal mental health awareness and tools for yoga teachers.
- Your video call sessions are booked at a time that works for you, where ever you are in the world.
Video Call #1 (1.5 hrs duration)
- 40 minutes Prac Teaching: You will be required to teach your 40 minute Prenatal Yoga Class to your Bliss Baby Yoga Facilitator and discuss how you would accommodate for pregnant students with special needs within your class sequence
- 50 minutes Feedback / Questions: During the second half of your video call there will be time for your Facilitator to give you feedback on your sequence. This time can also be used for you to ask your questions to our facilitator.
Video Call #2 (2.5 hours in duration):
- 40 minutes Prac Teaching: you will be required to teach your 40 minute Postnatal Yoga Class (Assessment 2) to your Bliss Baby Yoga Facilitator and discuss how you would accommodate for postnatal students with special needs within your class sequence
- 50 minutes Feedback / Questions
- 20 minutes Philosophy Talk & Feedback / Discussion: you will present your 5- 10 minute Philosophy talk (Assessment 3) as an oral presentation
- 35 minutes Perinatal Mental Health Oral Test & Feedback / Discussion: you will need to answer the three questions related to the Perinatal Mental Health Case Study (Assessment 4).
If you are enrolling in this module for RPYT certification you will also need to ensure you have completed the Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training Course, The Prenatal Anatomy & Physiology Module and the Prenatal Bloom Package.
You can purchase these all as a package or as an Extension Bundle here.
PLS NOTE: The extension module by itself will not give you RPYT certification. However if you need it individually to add to the components above, you can enrol in it below.