About us: Bliss Baby Yoga & Moving with the Moon
Bliss Baby Yoga Pty Ltd is a small but steadily growing specialised yoga teacher training company that offers high-quality online yoga teacher training courses, online yoga classes, and books, as well as some face-to-face workshops and trainings. We have been the foremost provider of Prenatal, Postnatal, Fertility, Restorative and Women’s Yoga teacher training courses for over a decade.
Bliss Baby Yoga Co-Director and Founder Ana Davis’s approach is all about honouring the unique needs of the feminine body and soul in teaching women how to practise and adapt their yoga practice according to their various feminine ages and phases.
You can find out more about our approach and offerings on our website: www.blissbabyyoga.com
Moving with the Moon is the name of Ana Davis’ much-lauded book all about yoga for the menstrual cycle and menopause as well as her vision for a series of classes, workshops (online and in person) and webinars that are conducted auxiliary to the Bliss Baby Yoga courses.
More info here: www.movingwiththemoon.com
We are seeking a fabulous Yoga for Fertility Teacher to join our very special Bliss Baby Yoga Team!
Our Feminine Yoga company is growing, and with the introduction of our new and updated Online Level 1 & Level 2 Yoga for Fertility Teacher Training Courses, we require an additional Video Call Facilitator (delivered via Skype/Zoom) to keep up with the demand for the online mentoring sessions that accompany our Bliss Baby Yoga courses.
Your role would include the following tasks:
- Marking sequencing assignments submitted by Online Yoga for Fertility Teacher Trainees at the end of their course and providing brief written feedback
- Contacting trainees via email (in a timely manner) to schedule video calls via Zoom / Skype (our trainees are located all over the world, so a flexible schedule is a must to allow for finding mutually convenient times for trainees in all time zones)
- Conducting 45-60 minute live video mentoring calls, where you will provide feedback on trainees marked assignments / prac teaching exercises and answer their questions that have arisen during their completion of the course
Essential Skills / Requirements:
- You are an experienced yoga teacher, with specific experience as a FERTILITY yoga teacher for at least one year
- You have completed our Bliss Baby Yoga Yoga for Fertility courses (since Level 2 is new, if you haven’t yet done this course you need to be willing to complete this course as well before you start with us)
- You have, or are eligible and willing to apply for, Yoga Alliance E-RYT® 200 + YACEP status as minimum
- You will have a gentle and welcoming manner that will come across online and be experienced in delivering constructive feedback in a positive way. You will also be able to conduct yourself professionally in all email correspondence before and after the video call with Bliss Baby Yoga students and staff
- Moderately tech savvy and comfortable using Zo0m / Skype video conferencing software (that’s all of us after last year, yes?!).
- You’ll need to be willing to schedule the video call sessions outside normal business hours as our students are worldwide, so you will need to be flexible and accommodating with various other timezones outside your own (within reason, of course!)
- You can be located anywhere in the world and will have excellent written and spoken English (our trainees are located all over the world, so second languages are also a bonus!)
- Able to provide your own computer / home office / internet at your own expense
- ABN to invoice as an independent contractor
Additional skills (a bonus, but not essential):
- It’s also preferable that you’ve had some teaching experience on yoga teacher training courses or facilitating yoga workshops and/or retreats
Perks for you:
- Work from home with flexible work hours that you can fit around your other projects / work / family commitments – ideal for a parent and/or yoga teacher
- Satisfying work that centres around your passion, yoga, in a feminine-paradigm business
Employment Details / Hours / Rate of Pay:
- You will be employed as a casual contractor (with your own ABN ), being paid a per-video-call rate
- The position will initially involve around 1-4 video mentoring calls per month, but has the potential to grow as our enrolments do and is dependent on other facilitator availability (eg. ability to increase hours if other facilitators are on leave)
- Assignments will be emailed to be marked, and we require trainees to be contacted within 1-3 business days, so you must be available to check your email regularly to respond to video call and assignment marking requests
- $75 (AUD) per hour (invoiced monthly)
A 3 month probation period will apply for the successful applicant.
If you’re passionate about women’s yoga, fertility yoga in particular, and you think you are a perfect fit for this role, please email our Co-Director Nadine O’Mara (email@example.com) with your resume and also include the following information in the email body:
- Your name and contact details
- Tell us why you think you are suitable for this role in no more than 150 words
- Links to your website (if you have one) and/or your social media pages
If you make it to our shortlist, you will be asked to mark a sample assignment, give feedback and have an online meeting with Nadine to ascertain your suitability.
We look forward to hearing from the experienced and passionate Fertility Yoga teachers amongst you!