To offer our support during these unsettling times, we would like to share the following Online Prenatal Restorative Yoga Class lead by Ana Davis, particularly to support those in our global community who are pregnant to be able to continue their yoga practice at home, however, this Restorative Yoga practice is also suitable for anyone who needs to soothe their nervous system right now.
Take care, and stay well.
For this practice we recommend gathering the following props:
(If you don’t have yoga props at home we have suggested some alternative household items that can be substituted to support you in your practice).
- A yoga mat / large towel / blanket (you might like to create a surface for your practice that feels like a comfy ‘nest’)
- A yoga chair or kitchen chair
- 2-4 yoga blankets / thick household blankets / towels
- 2 bolsters / 4 or more pillows (stacked to create the support of a bolster) / couch cushions
- A yoga strap / strap off a bathrobe / tie / belt / scarf
- 2-4 yoga blocks / thick books / large canned goods
- Optional eye pillow / scarf / small towel to cover your eyes
- Any additional support that you have available to assist you to feel more comfortable – such as cushions, blankets etc.
Special thanks to our prenatal yoga student for this class – Sophie, founder of www.deerdaisy.com xoxo