Level 2 Fertility Yoga Teacher Training
Topics covered in our new Level 2 course will include:
- Understanding A.R.T (Assisted Reproductive Technology – IVF etc).
- Fertility student case study sequences—sample therapeutic practices
- Marketing and running your Fertility Yoga class
- Womb meditations and pranayama for fertility
- Menstrual Medicine – understanding menstrual anomalies—endometriosis, PCOS, fibroids, heavy/ painful periods, amenorrhea (absent periods), PMS. And working with specific therapeutic yoga practices for these conditions
Contact us to register your interest: email@example.com
Our Online Level 1 Yoga for Fertility Teacher Training is also open for enrolments, and here is a little sneak peek of our Online Level 2 Yoga for Fertility Teacher Training course for you:
In this video, Ana Davis shares some beneficial practices for endometriosis, which create space and expansion in the belly and pelvic area, in a supported way. These postures, as well as a wealth of other information on yoga for endometriosis and a number of other menstrual anomalies, are also covered in depth in Ana Davis’ book ‘Moving with the Moon‘.
This video is an excerpt from our forthcoming Bliss Baby Yoga Online Level 2 Yoga for Fertility Teacher Training course.